Colorado pilot loses certification after edible mix-up - KOAA.com Colorado Springs and Pueblo News

UTC
US NEWS FEEDS > COLORADO >

KOAA.com Colorado Springs and Pueblo News CO-PilotDENVER – A Colorado pilot was fired after he says he accidentally ate a marijuana edible. After years of hard work, Nate Cupp finally achieved his dream of becoming a pilot. Then overnight, that dream was destroyed. Cupp went to a casino with a ...
...
News Feed:
Colorado - Google News

READ MORE >
Colorado pilot loses certification after edible mix-up - KOAA.com Colorado Springs and Pueblo News

Sponsored Content