US NEWS FEEDS
> COMMERCE CITY
FOX31 Denver COMMERCE CITY , Colo. -- Two girls were injured after a flash fire at a Commerce City duplex on Tuesday morning, the South Adams Fire Department said. The fire was reported about 6:30 a.m. in the 6900 block of Weiman Court. The girls, ages 15 and 11 ... Gas leak could have led to flash fire that burned 2 sisters in Commerce City The Denver ChannelQuestions linger after 2 girls burned in Commerce City flash fire9NEWS.comCommerce City Fire: Two Girls InjuredPatch.comCBS Localall...
Commerce City Colorado - Google News
READ MORE >
2 girls injured in flash fire at Commerce City duplex - FOX31 Denver